Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 9:
So one of you (you know who you are) told me yesterday about giving in to ice cream and chocolate lava cake! I love that you are completely honest and plan to pick right back up. The problem is now I can't stop thinking about that chocolate lava cake! I've never even had chocolate lava cake. I don't really like cake! But it must be the most wonderful thing in the world! I almost wanted to ask "was it still warm? Did it smell amazing?" But even though I didn't I still saw it in my dreams.
Now let me be clear, I do not plan on spending the rest of my life without sugar. That would be crazy! If I did I would fail! My goal is to make it an occasional thing and to do that I feel like I need to go awhile without it. It takes your body about a month to get used to something new so I think I should have a least a month. Maybe when I stop dreaming about it :-) obviously it still has a strong hold on me.
Fun Fact:
Did you know that 10 mins after you drink a glass of water (16-20 oz.) your metabolism raises by a third! And it stays that way for 20-30 mins. Most of it is from your body trying to warm the water. So make sure your water is nice and icy!

No comments:

Post a Comment