Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 15:
I've been doing some Circuit training with Taytum. Probably not what you think though. It's hard to keep a baby happily interested in something for more then a few minutes and that was a real challenge when it came to working out. So I would start by putting her in her bouncer. About 15 mins later she would be tired of that and I would put her on her blanket on the floor with a few toys. 15 mins later she would get tired of that and I would switch her to her jumper and so on.
Everyday she stayed in one spot a little longer. Now she will go 30-45 mins before I have to switch it up but I have a new challenge, a crawling baby! Every few mins I go from running on the treadmill to running after a baby that has made her way into another room. But I guess it doesn't really hurt my workout. As long as I keep my heart rate up!

No comments:

Post a Comment