Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 18:
Ok so I cheated a little... :-( Let me explain: I run a tiny "bakery" out of my home. I even have a card! It's a way for me to bring in a tiny bit of extra money and every little bit helps. So I was asked to make something new and I had to try it before I could charge anyone for it. It actually didn't have very much sugar in it at all and I only had two bites. But I'm happy to report that it wasn't as amazing as I thought it would be... Maybe I need to work on the recipe more? ;-)
Fun fact:
Did you know that there is a direct connection to lack of sleep and your waistline? It shouldn't really be a surprise but when you don't get enough sleep your body thinks it needs more food when really it doesn't. Lack of sleep can also cause stress and that will make your body hold on to those pounds like there's no tomorrow. Not good news for a new mom....

No comments:

Post a Comment