Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 14

Day 14:
Last night Matt asked me if I would make him cookies. He's asked me a couple of times but I knew it was too tempting. But last night I felt a little stronger. I had cookie dough that I had made and frozen a few months ago. So I got it out, cut a few cookies and stuck them in the oven. They were beautiful when they came out and smelled amazing. But I didn't have too much trouble turning them down :-)
Fun fact:
Raw organic Apple cider vinegar, you know the one that has a bunch of stuff floating at the bottom. It's been shown to help break down fat so your body can use it rather then store it. How much? 1 tablespoon in a glass of water once a day is suppose to do the trick. Apple cider vinegar is also shown to have many other health benefits. Look it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment