Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 24:
There's been a lot of talk lately about the cold being great for weight loss. So I looked into it a little. If you let yourself get cold, say you drink a glass or two of really cold water, your metabolism can jump by as much as 80% and stay that way for up to 30 mins! There are actually machines and suits you can get into that will bring your body temperature down and they are said to melt away pounds! But I guess the cheaper option would be to run around in a tank top and shorts all winter and hope you don't catch a cold. But think, if you did get sick wouldn't that just add to the weight loss (insert sarcasm here)? I don't know that I would recommend making snow angels in your underwear but I think I will go have another glass of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment