Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 6:
A weekend of no sleep can really take your motivation away. Taytum has been sick and now that I have an apt.for her today I'm not sure that I'll get much of a workout in. But tomorrow is a new day and the important part is that I don't get discouraged and give up all together. I am a mom first and everything else can wait :-) For now I will be living on caffeine and the hope that I will get a good nights sleep again someday.
That is kind of a good opening for what I wanted to talk about this week and what I hope you will think about. And that is: why? For me the question is why do I have a 7 month old and still every ounce of the 10 pounds that she left behind? Why haven't I lost this "baby" weight and gotten back to normal? and why has it taken this long to get serious about it?! The answer is excuses! Every day this week I'm going to be going over a different excuse that I've been using in hopes of putting them all behind me :-)
What about you? What are your excuses? How long have they been your "reason" for not moving forward? Think about it and get back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment