Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 3: 
   First off I'd like to say hi to all of my new"followers" I'm kind of surprised that anyone would care to hear what I have to say or what I'm experiencing on a daily bases. But I'm excited!! And I hope my experiences will help you somehow! 
   So last night we went grocery shopping. Now I don't usually get tempted to buy anything "bad" but when you go grocery shopping with a man that doesn't gain weight no matter what he eats it seems, there's always something extra put in the cart like a bag of chips or cinnamon rolls. So on the way down I talked to him about how I would love to keep that stuff out of the house. I'm really surprised at how well he did. He didn't grab anything "bad". Ok so he did buy a chocolate bar from a little old guy in front of the grocery store and now it's sitting on the counter staring me in the face. It was for Alzheimer's research and what can I say, Matt's a softy :-) But that's his chocolate and not mine and I will not eat it.... My great find of the day: shredded wheat, wheat n' bran. It has two ingredients, whole grain wheat and wheat bran. 8g of fiber, no sugar, no sweeteners, and NO aspartame! Now we'll see if I can choke it down :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment