Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 21:

Day 21:
So I'm 3 weeks into this and I realized that I was actually looking forward to working out everyday! But that got me thinking... Does that mean I need to step it up? Yes it does! So yesterday I made it a game. I got on the treadmill and started walking at 3.7 miles an hour and every 5 mins I would speed it up .1 at a time. 30mins into that and I was really pushing myself! I went for an hour and it felt good! Today I did the same thing and it hurt much more then yesterday :-) But I know it will get more comfortable soon and then I'll push some more. Don't let yourself get too comfortable and you will never stop seeing results! But don't push too hard or you won't be able to get up and do it again the next day :-)
Hey who's up for a challenge today?! O

No comments:

Post a Comment