Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 13:

Day 13:
So I'm about 2 weeks in. This is where most people forget about their resolutions all together. Isn't that sad?! Are we that lazy?! It takes your body about a month to get used to something new so you're not even there yet! So instead of forgetting your commitment to yourself (or whoever you promised) why not make it a little harder on yourself? :-) I've decided that every two weeks I'm going to change something. A Few more minutes working out or a change to my diet. Not working out yet? Start! Haven't changed the way you eat? Do it! I'm challenging you! It doesn't have to be big, maybe just adding some lunges to your workout or give up sodas.
What am I doing? In addition to no sugar I'm giving up all white flour and going whole grain! I don't eat much that isn't already whole grain so it shouldn't be too hard but every little bit helps!
So what's it going to be for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment