Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 5:
   So it's official, I have started a blog! Look for my link on Facebook! 
   I haven't heard back from a few of you... What's going on?! What day are you on? Did you give in and eat some comfort food? Did you skip a few days of working out? Get back to it! And let me know :-)
  Enough about you, it's time to talk about ME! Lol ;-) 
   As far as my sugar diet is going I really wanted something sweet after lunch today. Instead of reaching for a cookie I grabbed a small bunch of grapes and that did the trick :-) I had to remind myself that even though it natural sugar, it was still a form of sugar and I needed to limit myself. 
   Fun fact of the day:
Drinking 16oz of water 20 to 30 minutes before every meal will keep you from consuming an average of 75 calories a meal! If you eat 75 fewer calories for just lunch and dinner you'll lose an average of 15 pounds in a year! In addition to that, being even 1% dehydrated can cause a significant drop in metabolism. It is believed that women should consume an average of 9 glasses of water a day and  13 for men. 
   I keep track of my water consumption on a dry Erase board on my fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment