Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 19:
Well today didn't start like I would have wanted it to. But you know what? It was still a pretty good day! When money and material objects aren't the most important things to you it doesn't take long to get over this kind of thing. As long as I have family everything will be fine. I try not to let things like this make me bitter. There are still good, honest people out there and I try to make sure that I'm one of them.
Ok, enough of that! Today I watched a lot of football! Who didn't? I don't normally stick to my usual workout on the weekends but I try to stay as active as I can. Today we made a game out of it. Every time there was a first down or a touch down we would do 10 pushups, 10 sit ups, or 20 jumping jacks. We definitely kept our heart rates up!

No comments:

Post a Comment