Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 4:
So I had a dream last night about sugar.... But that's not what I want to talk about today. I did some research and did you know that your liver is the most metabolic organ in your body? And if it's not working in tip top shape, weight loss can be way harder! So how do you make your liver function at its best? If you stop eating processed foods, artificial sweeteners, and sugar, your body will heal itself and begin functioning better then ever! The fat will fall off (don't hold me to that ;-)) !
So I forgot to tell my new comers that I want to hear back from you! I feel like I'm accountable to you and it keeps me going. So I want you to feel accountable to! Tell me everyday about you struggles and small victories! If you don't I'll nag you until you do! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment