Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 59:
So this whole blog is not going as smoothly as I would like. I was sure by now, I would be in the best shape of my life and get to tell you of my victory... Well I have made progress, but slowly. I have been told many times that I need to give it more time. My body is still recovering from child birth, my hormones are still all over the place. But I don't want to sit back and wait. It is not like me to give up or "take it easy". So I took a look at my routine and a good look at my diet and I decided that I needed to do something about dinner. I consume most of my calories at dinner time and that's bad.
I have said before that my husband is not capable of gaining weight it seems. The last 5 years I've been trying to put enough meat on his bones to keep his wedding ring from falling off and that still hasn't happened. Don't get me wrong, I love him just the way he is and I really don't want to change a single hair on his head (they'll be falling out soon enough on their own lol :-)) But I don't want to change his diet. So I got out the blender, some vegetables, nonfat Greek yogurt, and a few frozen berries and I blended my dinner up. It looked awful but it didn't taste bad at all! I plan On drinking my dinner for awhile now, we'll see if it makes a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment