Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 34:
It's kind of funny that while not really eating sugar I would be selling desserts. It started because Matt, a man who really didn't care for cheesecake, fell in love with a cheesecake. Now that would have been fine but it was another woman's cheesecake. It's not like this lady bakes these for him. He found them at a store. Beautiful bite sized cheesecakes. But I was a little jealous so I set out to make him a better cheesecake. It took over a year but I think I finally got it! Everyone seems to love them and that is why I've been selling them. With valentines day around the corner I've been selling a ton! I hope to start selling to a few businesses soon also. But I must say that it's kind of strange that I would be doing this in the middle of my sugar strike ;-). And if anyone wants some amazing single serving cheesecakes let me know! I've been selling them by the dozen. You can get them plain but more popular is chocolate drizzled and strawberry. I can also do chocolate turtle and boysenberry! Ok, enough self promoting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment