Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 33:
Today is the Superbowl. A day when chicken wings, chips, and beer seem to be in endless supply. You might sit around and snack on these foods all day. Even worse is when you skip breakfast because of the big meal ahead. Today I am at my in-laws getting ready for the big game. We had breakfast here and my sister made cinnamon rolls... I had one. If I'm at someone else's house and they feed me something "I'm not suppose to eat" I will eat it. I'm not going to ask them to make me something special. So that is an exception to the rule. But after I ate this amazing larger-than-life cinnamon roll, I got a horrible stomachache and ended up throwing it up :-( I think that much sugar after not really having any for awhile was not good. At least now I know. Next time I'll start out smaller... I hope everyone enjoys the Superbowl today and try's to spend a little more time around the vegetable tray rather then all the other "goodies".

No comments:

Post a Comment