Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48:
It's been a while! I have been so busy! Too busy to blog :-( but I'm back! I must confess that while making dozens and dozens of cheesecakes, I did have some. But I am cleaning the house of all the sugar once again... Well I do have some orders for this weekend... But after that :-).
The good news is, I've lost over an inch and a half off of my waist! And a whole inch off of my thighs! You would think that it would mean I've lost quite a few pounds also, but no, just a few. I'm glad that I've been keeping track of my measurements because if I wasn't, I'd be a little discouraged right now. But I've done this before and I know that it takes time to do this the "healthy" way. Also, the more muscle I build, the more calories I will burn everyday! Muscle feeds on fat and while you're putting on muscle, weight loss can be slow. The good thing is that I have definitely seen a difference in myself (Matt's made some comments too :-))! My legs look way more toned and squats and lunges have done wonders for the derrière :-) So I am pushing forward and continuing to challenge myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment