Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 29:
I haven't blogged in a few days but that doesn't mean that I've haven't been sticking to my workouts and everything else. Actually I have been working harder everyday! I have a brother (you know who you are) that likes to remind me all the time that I can do better because he does better... All of my accomplishments are beneath him. As much as I'd like to smack him, I realize that he is only fueling my fire. I have 4 months until I see him and I am preparing to show him how it's done. I know we have different strengths so I will try to prey on his weaknesses and I'm sure he will do the same. But let's face it, I live in California where the sun is always shining and adventure is always calling. You live in the dark and dreary land of Colorado :-). This is a pretty childish post but I think everyone should have someone to compete with as long as it's fun competition and who better then a sibling? So it's on brotherman! Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment